As our incomparable experience in cryogenic engineering grows, so too does our reputation
Our company is proud of our more than 20 years of experience in the handling of liquefied gases, as well as a technical team led by 9 cryogenic engineers.
We have also positioned ourselves as one of the Spanish companies with the most important international expansion, thanks to our numerous cryogenic projects across the 5 continents.
The perfect technical solutions for the design of your cryogenic engineering plants
Our technical department makes use of the most cutting-edge computer-assisted design, as well as finite element analysis and structure calculation technologies.
We carry out our projects with today’s most advanced software, such as Plant 3D, Inventor, AutoPipe, SolidWorks, Autocad, among others.
And our experience also allows us to carry out fully-tailored projects, perfectly adapted to the unique needs and requirements of each client.
Here are some of the services we delight clients with every day:
- Generation of 3D models of the main equipment of the engineering plant
- Development of P&IDs
- Piping connection of equipment
- Calculations of pipe stress, definition of support type and location and line pressure drop calculations
- Generation of detailed assembly drawings and piping isometric drawings
- Generation of support book and/or piping rack detail drawings
- Support calculations (racks and definition of loads applicable to civil works)
- Generation of list of materials
- If necessary, on-site measurements, in those cases where the plant already exists
- Manufacture of cryogenic lines.
- Supervision of assembly and launch
- Generation of detailed project documentation
Cryospain: an ongoing commitment to excellence and professionalism
We believe that maintaining the highest of quality throughout all of our services is the key to success.
So, we offer unrivalled follow-up of each project alongside our clients, with agile, tailored and flexible solutions throughout.
Get in touch today and put your new cryogenic engineering plant in the best possible hands
Whether you need consulting for the design of a cryogenic plant, or an overhaul of an existing one, contact us.
Our team will be delighted to guide you through the whole process, so contact us today by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 912 959 367