This Website www.cryospain.com is an Internet domain belonging to CRYOSPAIN, S.L. (hereinafter “Cryospain”), with its Registered Address in Calle Urogallos 1-3, Pinto (Madrid) and with Company Tax ID No. (CIF) B83219998.The company is registered in the Commercial Register of Madrid under Volume 17367, Folio 87, Section 8, Page M-297961.
For any doubts or questions in relation to this Legal Notice, you can contact us on 912959367 or via email to the address email@example.com
If the User does not agree with the content of this Legal Notice, they should abstain from using this Website and operating through it. For all the above, we ask that you please read all the information detailed here carefully.
If at any point certain services contained and/or tools offered through this Website should require the application of particular conditions, these will be made available to the User.At the same time, Cryospain advises that both the content and services of this Website and the conditions of use themselves may be unilaterally modified without prior notification.
1. Conditions of use
- The use of the Website is free without the need for prior registration. Nonetheless, the information and contact request service requires the supply of a series of personal data through the completion of a form. The User undertakes to provide only true, accurate, and complete data. They also undertake to keep any personal data that might be provided to Cryospain up to date. The User is solely responsible for any falsities or inaccuracies that might exist in said data.
- The supply of personal data through our Website requires a minimum age of 14 years, or, if applicable, sufficient legal capacity to enter into contracts.
- The Website can only be used for legal purposes, and the User undertakes to make legal, honest use thereof in accordance with these Conditions of Use. The User undertakes not to use the services of the Website to carry out activities contrary to Spanish legislation, morals, or public order and shall be liable to Cryospain or to third parties for any damages that might arise as a result of illegal or prohibited practices, including but not limited to:
- Any manipulation or alteration of this Website without the prior consent of the domain owner; Cryospain shall in no way be liable for any damages that might arise from such manipulation or alteration by third parties.
- Any act that might damage, render useless, overload, or deteriorate the Website and the services and/or prevent the normal use thereof by other Users.
- The introduction and/or use of computer programs, data, defective files, viruses, malicious code, and IT, telecommunications, or any other equipment, regardless of their nature, that might cause damage to the Website, any of the services, or any assets (physical or software-related) of Cryospain’s information systems.
- Violation of the rights of third parties in relation to privacy, image, data protection, secrecy of communications, and intellectual and industrial property.
- Concealing or falsifying the origin of email messages.
- Using false identities or stealing the identity of others in the use of the Website or in the use of any of the services
- Reproducing, distributing, modifying, or copying the content of this page, unless with Cryospain’s authorization or when this is legally authorized.
Cryospain reserves the right to take the legal action it should deem appropriate against anyone who should violate these Conditions of Use, and the User accepts that failure to initiate such action does not imply a formal waiver of these rights, which shall remain valid for the legally established statute of limitation periods for the infractions.
Cryospain shall not be liable for any damages of any kind that might arise from the use of the Website, in addition to damages as a result of the violation of the intellectual and industrial property rights on the part of Users and/or the lack of truthfulness, accuracy, and currentness of the content.
The company (Cryospain SL) does not guarantee the continuous availability of the service without interruptions due to circumstances arising from problems with the Internet, faults in the computer devices, or any other unpredictable cause, and the User accepts these possible incidents, expressly undertaking not to hold Cryospain liable for any possible fault, error, service interruption, malfunctioning, or impossibility of accessing the service.
Cryospain shall not be liable for any damages caused by the presence of viruses or any other malware that could cause alterations in the User’s computer system.
3. Intellectual Property
The Website, including but not limited to its programming, designs, logos, text, and graphics, belongs to Cryospain or, if applicable, this party has a license or express authorization from the authors.
CRYOSPAIN is a registered brand and the reproduction, imitation, use, or insertion of this brand is prohibited without due authorization.
Regardless of the intended purpose, any total or partial reproduction, use, exploitation, distribution, and marketing in any case requires prior written authorization from Cryospain.
The User only has the right to make private, not-for-profit use of these and requires express authorization to modify, reproduce, exploit, or distribute these or exercise any right belonging to Cryospain in relation thereto.
Cryospain expressly authorizes third parties to directly redirect to specific content of the Website. They must in any case redirect to the main Website of the service provider.
Cryospain does not guarantee the accuracy, truthfulness, or currentness of the content of this Website, whether this be own content, third party content, or links to other websites, and shall be exempt from any liability arising from the use thereof.
Any total or partial plagiarism of our Website is absolutely prohibited.
The User acknowledges having read and understood all the information contained in this Legal Notice on the Conditions of Use of Cryospain’s Website and fully and expressly accepts this.
The User is fully aware that simply browsing through this Website, in addition to the use of its services, in any case implies acceptance of these Conditions of Use.
5. Applicable legislation
These Conditions of Use shall be governed at all times by that set out in Spanish legislation and both Spanish nationals and other nationals who use this Website shall be subject to said legislation.
In the event of any conflict, the spanish text shall prevail over any translation thereof that may be published on this Web site.