Quality, Environmental and Occupational Health and Safety Management System
The Management of CRYOSPAIN S.L., in its desire to ensure the proper provision of its services and being aware of the importance of the environment and health and safety at work, and that its activities may alter the environment and/or cause damage to the health and safety of workers and third parties who may find themselves in its facilities, has determined the establishment of a Quality, Environmental and Occupational Health and Safety Management System integrated into its activity, and based on the requirements of the UNE-EN ISO 9001: 2015, UNE-EN ISO 14001:2015, and UNE-EN ISO 45001:2018 standards, for the activities of:
CRYOSPAIN S.L.’s Quality, Environmental and Occupational Health and Safety Management System is what guides us towards an improvement whose aim is the satisfaction of our clients and the absolute control of any activities that may have an impact on the environment and occupational health and safety, within the possibilities of the company.
CRYOSPAIN S.L.’s Quality, Environmental and Occupational Health and Safety Policy is based on the following commitments:
- Commitment on the part of the Management to the correct implementation of the Quality, Environmental and Occupational Health and Safety Management System and the continuous improvement of its performance, results and effectiveness.
- Commitment to comply with all requirements, whether legal, contractual or otherwise, that are applicable to us because of our activity, so that our performance in no case may contravene the requirements and specifications established.
- Commitment to carry out our work within a management environment that ensures continuous improvement in our processes, in our methods of action and in our relationships with stakeholders, through the establishment, compliance and periodic review of our quality, environmental and occupational health and safety objectives, and the use of the best available and economically viable technologies.
- Commitment to protect the environment and our surroundings, through actions aimed at the prevention of any type of pollution that could be caused by operations due to our activity, and the sustainable use of resources.
- Commitment to provide safe and healthy working conditions to prevent damage and deterioration of health.
- Commitment to eliminate hazards and reduce risks to occupational health and safety.
- Commitment to promote communication, understanding and dissemination of our Quality, Environmental and Occupational Health and Safety Policy within the organization, through training of and continuous communication with all persons working for or on behalf of the organization.
- Commitment to promote consultation with and participation of workers.
- Commitment to make our Quality, Environmental and Occupational Health and Safety Policy publicly available to all stakeholders.
- Commitment to assume the following principles in terms of Occupational Risk Prevention:
- The health and safety of workers contributes to the execution of our business activity, preserving and developing physical and human resources and reducing losses and legal liabilities arising from occupational hazards.
- The preventive activity will be oriented towards avoiding risks and evaluating those that could not be eliminated.
- The determination of the preventive measures will aim to act on the origin of the risks, putting protection of the collective before the individual and will consider the additional risks that could arise and shall only be adopted when the magnitude of these risks is substantially inferior to those being resolved and when safer alternatives do not exist.
- The choice of equipment and work and production methods shall be made with a view in particular to reducing monotonous and repetitive work and reducing its effects on the health of workers.
- Prevention planning shall seek coherency, integrating technique, work organization, working conditions, social relations and the influence of environmental factors at work.
- Only workers who have received sufficient information shall be allowed access to any area with a serious and specific risk.
- Before a worker is assigned a task, his or her professional safety and health capability to perform the task shall be considered.
- When assessing the hazardousness of the processes, the consequences that could be caused by possible distractions or human errors that workers may commit while performing them shall be analyzed.
- Compliance with the applicable regulations shall be ensured and, in any case, the achievable safety standards shall be assessed in accordance with the current level of technology.
- Workers have the right to actively participate in issues related to the prevention of risks at work, for which the representative channels legally established in Chapter V of the Law on Occupational Risk Prevention will be available.
The review of the Quality, Environment and Occupational Health and Safety Policy, in order to ensure that it remains relevant and appropriate for the organization, is carried out within the framework of system reviews by the Management.