We want to show you some of the top-of-the-line cryogenic shop tools that can be found in Cryospain’s own workshop
Cryospain is proud to have invested in our very own production centre, a shop kitted out for the manufacture and repair of cryogenic equipment.
Learn more about our maintenance workshop
Cryospain boasts a wealth of expertise in our design, engineering and production management teams, so we can handle anything our clients need for their cryogenic facilities.
Our company is driven by a passion for excellence and efficiency in every job we do. We are therefore constantly updating our software and design tools, as well as out shop machinery. This commitment means we can guarantee our clients the most cutting-edge solutions, however complex their needs may be.
The state-of-the-art tools we use make our workshop stand out, for example those we use in the manufacture of high-vacuum equipment:
- Helium detectors: this tool allows us to carry out tests on vacuum-insulated equipment we’re repairing or building, always while meeting industry standards for quality and safety. We can detect any potential leaks in the vacuum chamber thanks to this procedure.
- Cutting machine: our new cutting machine allows us to cut pipes with extreme precision, since we can configure aspects such as the angle and thickness of the cut; safe and with a high-quality finish.
Our shop also boasts specific tools for the manufacture and repair of piping systems:
- Overhead crane with up to 10 metric tons of load
- Belt saws // band saws, orbital saws
- TIG and MIG semi-automatic welding sets
- Industrial washing machine for oxygen cleaning
- Drilling machine
- Manual pipe-bending, plasma cutting and oxi-cut machines
- High-vacuum turbo-molecular and diffusion pumps
- Vacuum pumps (roots)
- Helium leak detectors
- Portable heaters
For more information about our maintenance services contact us through our e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone: 912 959 367. Our team will be happy to answer your questions.